Friday, February 25, 2011

Megan Jo Wilson-February NIA Student of the Month


What do you love about NIA?
Nia is the most powerful form of therapy I've ever experienced (and as a Life Coach, I've experimented a lot!). It's a chance to shake off the muck and stress, and embrace freedom and pleasure. Plus you can sweat as much or as little as you want. We all need to practice being more gentle with ourselves, and at the same time giving ourselves full permission to shine. Nia is a big part of that process for me.

What brings you joy?
Reading on the beach. Cuddling with my man and our cat. Stretching. NIA! Laughing. Swimming in the ocean. Being on stage. Coffee in Mexico. Teaching and Coaching. Dressing up. Jewelry. Making soup. Collaborative projects with a purpose. Traveling with my Mom. Singing in church... (There's so much!)

What would you like us to know about yourself?
What you may not know is that I am a singer / songwriter / performer, I have a Black Sash in Martial Arts, and I have been working as a Life Coach for almost 7 years! I coach ambitious thinkers who are committed in having a BIG impact on the world. Most recently I joined Team Northrup, http://www.teamnorthrup.com/ , an incredible group of women entrepreneurs who spread health and wealth and have a great time doing it. I describe it as "a project-based personal growth program" because we are all business owners who approach the ups and downs of running a business as a chance to grow and nurture and love ourselves and our customers. We are proving that true financial freedom is born from generosity and service rather than manipulation and greed. Talk to me, sisters! little as you want. We all need to practice being more gentle with ourselves, and at the same time giving ourselves full permission to shine. Nia is a big part of that process for me. http://www.meganjowilson.com/

No comments: